George Washington

"Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company."- George Washington once said. this quote is important because it shoes that when your with good people good things come your way. when your with bad people who CTW then you better expect something bad to come your way. For example when I put myself with good people I get work done and correctly. I'll hang out with the good group and get valuable advice to deal with problems and we share a family like bound that feels great to be part of. Also they help me achieve my goals and dreams as well and I respect them for that. Now when I hang out with the wrong group everything is the opposite. For example I'll tell them some of my ideas and they just make fun of them and put me down. They are thieves and sometimes try getting me to go with them. Lastly they are ungrateful and it sucks being around them as well. This is my reflection and it is always better to be with the good group instead of the bad group.
Image result for george washington'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Physical Therapist

Nursing home administrator