The 3 questions - Lou Holtz

The 3 questions we should ask ourselves to live a good life are. Can people trust me to do the right thing. Am i committed to doing my very best. Lastly do I treat people the way i want to be treated. If you can live by these rules I am positive that you can a live a good life. Also these rules were presented and said by Lou Holtz who was a football coach and would use these rules not only for his team but also for himself. Lou believes that if you can follow these rules you are able to live a better life as well as one which you are happier in. Believe or not it is true i live by these rules as well and you know what it makes me happier to be in this world we live in because i live by these rules. I would suggest that you try living by these rules everyone in a while or every day if your ups to it and see how much better of a person you can be and feel as well. Overall I think that this is an outstanding statement from Lou and I believe that everyone should live this as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Physical Therapist

Nursing home administrator