Karl G. Measer

" I have been asked what I mean by 'word of honor.' I will tell you: Place me behind prison walls-walls of stones ever so high, ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground-there is a possibility that in some way or another I might be able to escape; but stand by me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can i get out of that circle? No, never! I'd die first."- Karl G. Measer once said. To me this quote means a great deal when it come to keeping your word. When you keep your word you should do what you said and be honest with yourself as well with it. For example lets say that you give your word to take care of someones kid for them. You tell them that they have your word on it and so they are comfortable with you taking care of the kid. The day comes when they go out and you say that you can't for some reason. That isn't having an honest word and that's CTW. Now lets say that you said yes and stayed. Then that is having a honest word witch also means that you are more trust worthy as well. So keep a honest word and CTR.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Physical Therapist

Nursing home administrator