Class Evaluation

1. What I liked about this class is that we where all kind to each other and we all worked together to get things done.

2. What I did not like about this class is that we would mainly do the same thing in class everyday and it got a little boring but still fun though.

3. A recommendation that I would give you to improve this class is to not repeat the same process that you do in class for the entire school year.

4. Yes I write and read my life planning journal at least 5 times a day so I can set goals for myself and live the CTR life path.

5. Yes I am committed in being a CTR person 24/7 to work hard work smart and work together to live at level D the democracy level because I want to live a good honest life.

6. What I learned in this class that I would teach and share with others is to be a CTR person so they to can live a honest life.

7. What I will always remember about this class is my CTR role model Mr. Haymore 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nursing home administrator