Dan Dierdorf

"If I've got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I'm going to succeed."-Dan Dierdorf once said. To me this statement means a great deal. This is because when you want to do something right and you set your mind on doing right things you will always succeed. For example lets say that you have a upcoming test. you would want to score a perfect on it and pass. So you chose to go and study all day until the day of your test. The day comes when you have your exam and you are now taking it and it seems easy for you since you worked hard. When you get it back you see that you got 100%. When you work hard and do the right thing good things will come you way as well as a good life. So CTR and do the right thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Physical Therapist

Nursing home administrator