1. 1. What are several of the major challenges teens deal with today? Some challenges consist of depression, bullying, sexual activity, drug use, alcohol use, obesity, academic problems, peer pressure, social media, and on-screen violence.
  2. 2. What are one or two major challenges YOU are dealing with today? What are you doing about them?  I feel like I don't face any challenges since I feel like I am well rounded and also because I'm doing amazing in school.
  3. 3. How does being a CTR person help you to overcome any challenge you may face?  It helps you because being CTR means that you are a positive individual and that you will do the right thing.
  4. 4. How can you help other teens to overcome their challenges? I can help them by showing them the good in them and encourage them to CTR and to never CTW.
  5. 5. Add Pictures: Image result for what are several challenges that teens deal with today
  6. 6. Reflection:  What do you think is the greatest need that teens have today? I believe the greatest need that teens have today are being able to be trusted. I believe this to be since if you are given trust you feel responsible and with tat you will most likely do the right thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Physical Therapist

Nursing home administrator