Spring Break

This year I had a decent spring break, although I didn't do much it was alright. Something that I did during the break was going out to the beach with my parents for a while. All we did there was walk around and grab a bite to eat as well. Something else that I did during the break was meeting up with my band and working on music for a while as well. We also played some games and eat pizza as well. Furthermore right by the end of the vacation I went out with my cousins and saw a movie with them known as Ready Player One. A book that I read was the trials of death. I decided to read this book since I was bored and had nothing better to do. Another book that I read during the break was The Shining from Stephen Kings. During the vacation i was mainly playing video games and sleeping. On Easter Day me and my family didn't do anything so I was in my room for the day. This is how my vacation went and I hope you had a better one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Physical Therapist

Nursing home administrator