marijuana

Some people might say that marijuana is good for all, and then we have some that say that it's dangerous or unsafe for everyone. today I will talk about the harmful effects of this drug and what it dose as well. Some short term effects from this drug are;
    Image result for anti marijuana
  • Hallusinations
  • Lower reaction time 
  • Higher risk of getting a heart attack
  • Increased risk for stroke
  • Paranoia
  • Short term memory loss 
These are some of the side-effects that are short term for this drug. some long term effects for this drug include;
Image result for anti marijuana
  • Addiction
  • Shorter life span
  • Drop in IQ
  • Financial difficulties
  • Increased well fare dependence 
These are some of the long term effects from this drug. Approximately 23% of teens smoke marijuana from ages 12-18. something that I would do to promote non-marijuana is to simply show how this drug is wrong to use. I am committed to not use drugs or marijuana no matter what people tell me say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dennis Prager

Eight great reasons to tell the truth

Angel Ruiz sss