Class evaluation

       Some things that I like about this class is that we are able to improve our typing skills here. Also this class is strict on bullying and interruptions and I for one like that.

            Something that I don't like about this class is that the lessons seem a bit repetitive and although the class is good it gets slightly boring since we already know what to do which is repeated.

            A recommendation that i have is to not have us do the same thing on a different topic each day because it kinda makes the class not so interesting.

             The highlight for me in this class is being able to improve my typing since it is saving me time.

        I honestly did not do my best in this class. I say this since sometimes I wouldn't care about the assignments given and had to force myself to do them to get that A.

           Yes I am reading and doing my life planning journal each day every afternoon and dedicate 5-10 minutes on it since I have been able to get a lot of things done just writing in it.

            Yes I am committed to being a CTR person 24/7 because it honestly feels good to do good and that's what being a CTR person is all about doing the right things and helping others out as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Physical Therapist

Nursing home administrator