My Thanksgiving break

Hello everyone hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and if you have school well hope you where able to relax during the break. Today I will be talking about my Thanksgiving experience and what i did. So what I did during the break was just relaxing with my family and also DJ with my dad as well. Also something easel that I was able to do was being able to fry a turkey as well and that was a good experience for since I cooked it my family. A place that I went to during the break was seeing my cousins for a couple of days and spending some time with them as well. Although I was mainly with family I was able to meet some of my cousins good friends as well and they sure were a kind bunch as well, they where all very sweet and considerate for one another. Also when I was at my cousins we were watching movies based on a well known comedian known as Eddy Murphy and boy we must have been up all night watching most of his acts laughing non-stop. Also during the break I was still kind and when I saw a young man in his 20's dropped his wallet I chased after him a couple of blocks just so I can return it him and boy was he surprised. Also I read an interesting book known as The House of The Scorpion this book was about a clone of a drug lord trying to survive do to the drug lord trying to use the clone for harvesting. Also me and my family played some family football with my moms side and dads side of the family. So how did your vacation go I honestly hope you had a good one or a better one. If you can try telling me somethings that you did and also CTR!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Physical Therapist

Nursing home administrator